TLG 3.95% 36.5¢ talga group ltd

Joint Venture Expectations, page-88

1. 4,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1800
    Do you know what mate, I have had this same thought! I honestly thought about it last week..along the lines of 'why doesn't he ask Twiggy if he wants to get involved', and had the similar reasoning you have about the Perth mining boys club. I actually did half a year's work operating cranes at his 'Solomon' iron ore expansion up in the Pilbara, helping put the overland conveyor systems together back in 2012.. man what a massive operation! There were 3500 workers there at the time all spread over three camps! The Chinese love of our iron ore has most definitely been good to Twiggy, he has more money than god. For those unfamiliar 'Twiggy' Forrest is an Australian mining billionaire whose company is Fortescue Metals Group ( FMG ) In recent times he has been in the Media here trying to get massive 'green' projects going, in particular 'green hydrogen'.

I'm not sure about it though PDP.. He has quite the ego as you say, would he get involved in something like this without wanting as much equity or more than Mitsui would?.. It is something to ponder though. I think the way you are thinking highlights how I see it too, and that is MT is not 'over a barrel' with Mitsui or LKAB for that matter. He has options, and he will be weighing them all very carefully. I could well imagine a conversation between those two ... 'They want to take how much?!!!!!, why don't we sit down and have a serious discussion about how Fortescue might get involved.'
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3845/3845585-17503130cd829bb9604fcfe0a17ae8c0.jpg
    https://www.rechargenews.com/energy-transition/iron-ore-billionaire-andrew-forrest-unveils-15gw-green-hydrogen-project-in-argentina/2-1-1093693

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $156.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $90.36K 243.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 59674 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 15530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.