NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

joint venture, options and general infomation, page-3

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi AlbertE,

NKP is a leaky operation. This I can tell you with all of PL companies. I know some people that has known PL and his associates and their feedback is that "watch out for your belongings when you shake their hand".

Volume is the first sign. Although today the stock did temporarily hit 25cents however the volume is too low indicating that there is no strong buying pressure.

If the DOW and overseas markets gets ramped up again on more Quantitative Easing, and NKP may go up a little more but at this stage the so called "Joint Venture" to me is a dangling carrot.

I see the Joint Venture taking another 1-3 months to conclude and the terms and conditions reached may not be as "good" as people may think.

I know the "loyal long-term faithfuls" will most likely defend the company and most likely refer to fundamentals somewhere along the line but in my eyes "I do not give a sh#t if a company has 100million oz of platinum if it cannot make me money". I am in the sharemarket for money. If I was a fund manager and invested heavily in NKP in the past 5 years I would be sacked.

Strong volume and uptrend will be perfect scenario for me to increase my holdings or re-enter.

I would rather enter at a higher price but see liquidity and an uptrend rather trying to pick "value entries" that could result in me being stuck in the stock or losing money. I have lost money trading and investing in the past and do not have a perfect record however my strategy has served me extremely well for the past 25 years.

Good luck to all. Trust me ... all shareholders and option holders will really need all the luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.