PRM 0.00% 0.5¢ prominence energy limited

joint venture partner proves up, page-5

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    It all adds to my optimism for what might eventually come to the SUR/CVN jv. Pity the market isn't as enthused though with the SP now back to where it was 6 or 7 years ago!
    Still it doesn't worry me as I'm not a seller, and at these prices will keep adding taking advantage of these buying opportunities.

People are selling because nothing is likely to happen for a long time yet (regarding Thailand) and in this environment the speculative wannabe's are going to be ditched for something more tangible.

I'm holding (and adding) because I can wait patiently for the long term potential to start being realised.
    Of course they may never find anything in Thailand and their US projects may not double their revenue this year as hoped.

But if they can replicate the success that CVN/POE have had so far then the upside is going to be around 20 times the current SP.
    By next FY their other producing assets alone should underpin the SP at over 20c.

So lets hope they can have continued success in the US, extract some oil from Nong Bua#1 later this year, won't need to do much cap raisimg, and will eventually start producing from reserves similar to CVN's NSE. ( well actually 200m barrels similar to Sirikit would be better!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.556M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $375 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1163709 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 31270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.