SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

joint venture, page-41

1. 886 Posts.
    Dr did not take it wrong at all, I hope you are right. Just happy to be wrong this time.

Well Sushi gotta look on the bright side as long as we make a profit on the investment then all is good takeover or not. But I would have thought if someone had 5% they would have accumulated by now and would have to disclose this information - required by law or SSN can sue and veto any takeover. It has been in this trading range for a while now.

Also I cannot believe (not saying could not happen) that a company would not release information because someone released it for them. After all it was public record information not Wikileaks - probably the whole O&G industry knew by then. If this was the case would you not think they would release more information to aviod this from occuring again? I just cannot understand this as they also have a duty by corporation law (for what it is worth) to release information and to get their options in the money (currently worthless to them) you would want more information out there so people are talking about the company and pushing the price higher.

In regards to SP hard to argue, but for me it has been one of best performing shares for the year so happy to hold to see the whole story unfold.

Lots of investors invest for takeover and with director options at 8cents I cannot see them bending backwards to get a takeover over the line for anything well over this amount. So we all win at these prices.

Just some thoughts, not having a go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.