SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

joint venture, page-56

1. 4,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Thanks Frank..just a bit of fun in these no news times. Read your longish post and agree we should allow a breadth of opinion and view acknowledgeing persons unknown individual circumstances. I would say that on balance posters in SSN are pretty good and offer good advice support and research..only been a few narky types and they ususally get a reasonable feedback from the supporters.

thoroughly understand the frustrations with no news however my opinion, as openly and often stated, is that SSN (TB) is a shrewd operator and that at this time confidentiality is off utmost importance. Specifically, it should be noted that with previous (HC) disclosed information (all respect to acreage)that was not supposed to be in the public domain, may in fact damage commercial arrangements or agreements.

I believe this is only a temporary arrangement pending JV closure. If not Mr Barr will need to explain his position which he quite correctly is obliged to do. I will be attending the next OZ investor presentation as well as AGM to press this need.

GLTA FP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.