SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

joint venture, page-61

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey buc,

"Didn't we have an announcement re Acquisition of Samsons North plate propriety 3-D seismic survey commencement and updates for Rodeny,Earl and Diamondback barely 3 weeks ago on the 24/11/2010?"

That would have covered it as an answer. Sorry if i didn't interpret your comment as sarcasm. No bad feelings anyhow.

I will say that announce was a long time coming, and there people here qusetioning why it was dragged out so long.

I never mentioned that companys should announce weekly, nor suggested any do. Will leave that alone.

No, TB should not sit at his computer thinking what to announce.
    He should keep the market appraised of where we are at. Is there a JV in the works? Is there not? What would be a reasonable timeframe to get to an agreement. Those types of things to guide the investors who put their hard earned in.

I have no issue with you disaggreing with me. In fact the whole market is based on buyers and sellers disaggreing with each other, for whatever the reasons they have (risk/ reward/ targets hit/ disappointing results) You feel you are getting enough flow of information, and I do not.

One thing we should agree on is that neither of us make investment decisions based on anything, anyone says in HC.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.