SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

joint venture, page-65

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    I'm never too far away doc. Haven't had much to contribute on SSN in recent months but I still read most of what is going on when time permits. A few conversations drew me back in this week. Maybe it's just that HC is the only place I can get a word in. Mother in law arrives today so expect my HC posting to be more regular for a few weeks.

Timing is everything but fortunately evolution has provided us with some redundancy. Fence jumping must have been quite a problem several million years ago to necessitate this mutation.

Slow learners don't spawn offspring so I guess Darwin was right. Not sure how he learned the lesson but I bet it was painful. Probably the same is true with equity markets. Keep making the same mistake and you take yourself out of the investor gene pool. Looks like most of us here made it through another year. Just hope the wife's credit card doesn't undo all that has been achieved.

Like a good psychic I'll make a prediction which is sufficiently vaugue as to have no chance of being proven wrong. Next year will be an interesting year for SSN. A lot will happen and the share price will reach new highs. Profit will be made by those who have patience and one or two will pick the annual peak but most of us will not. Some will take profits as the 12 month tax point comes up but most will follow the rainbow. At the end of 2011 many will believe that we should have achieved more and that SSN is undervalued. SSN will still be one of the largest holdings in my portfolio because I won't yet have recieved that takeover acceptance document in the mail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.