NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

joint venture, page-9

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    JordanRivers,

"the sp, is just what the the last fool sold it for." have you thought that maybe the seller knows more of the situation than the buyer who is buyIng here. Street goes both ways. Just because someone that is selling does not mean they are fools. If you have been accumulating NKP from August 2010 to now then the fool to date is the buyer. Fundamental talks means nothing for this stock. I am sure there are other non-holders that see this stock as having potential because of its reserve in ground but in the end potential is useless if it cannot translate into a monetary gain.

There has been 2 announcements that has spoken of "Joint Venture" with no timeframe indication and no hint of any terms and conditions ... I take it that its far away as in months ... not weeks. This may not sound pleasant to shareholders but I just see it as the truth. However I admit that if the volume picks up and there is an upward trend then I am back in. If volume picks up and the share price moves down then that is a bad bad sign.

Is the 8th August still the timeframe that NKP management still flashing around? Or is it the 15th August now ... I woud not be suprised that on the 8th there just is a scheduled meeting/talk with a potential JV partner to look at a few points ... and that is all.

For option holders ... all I can say is that I never had the balls to buy them when NKP relisted from the suspension. One thing that made me feel this way is the time issue.

Sitting here hoping to see volume picking up and a upward trend so I can get back in.

Good Luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.