CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

rogjb5,am i being difficult or are you? loli'm only raising the...

1. 5,048 Posts.
    rogjb5,

am i being difficult or are you? lol

i'm only raising the issue because people are still talking about GSG and they may not even be on the scene. i certainly haven't seen any reference to them by CTP or RAW.

there is every chance that the PXA sale included the CBM and tight gas rights and the $18 million sale price was FULL DISCLOSURE by QGC but let me try to put it a bit more simply because i think you are missing my point.

if the answer to Question 1 is NO, disregard the other questions.

THESE ARE QUESTIONS, NOT STATEMENTS!

1/ did GSG finalise their in principle agreement with PXA? (and raw?)

2/ if so, do GSG still hold the rights to the cbm and tight gas?

3/ if so, was there a second transaction by QGC in that QGC paid $X to GSG for those rights?

4/ because this agreement was ONLY between PXA and GSG is it necessary for CTP to be made aware of this second transaction?

5/ would you like to make sure that QGC ONLY paid $18 million for ALL the rights rather than $18 million for the oil and gas rights PLUS a sneaky (sneaky because the GSG agreement was with PXA thus may not have been disclosed to CTP) $50 million (for example) for the CBM and tight gas rights????....it could affect CTP if the disclosed figure of $18 million was used to measure any near term farmout by CTP of another 20% or t/o offer etc etc.

afterall, QGC didn't announce anything to the market so we can only trust that CTP have received full disclosure!

maybe im on the wrong tram and the circumstance i am raising via the questions is completely implausible and more to the point, UNNECESSARY because GSG may no longer exist.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $21.28K 401.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 481000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 45135 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.