CTP 4.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Capman, I do not believe you are being difficult, but, you do...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Capman, I do not believe you are being difficult, but, you do seem to have a dificulty with comprehension..

1-There was no"in principle agreement" between PXA & GSG.
    There was an "assignment of rights" to CBM/CSM only, from PXA to GSG..Contractually binding upon only those two parties..

2-Upon GSG becoming wholly owned by QGC, then, unless agreed otherwise, as a condition of sale,any agreement established prior to the sale would be null and void, because of an inability to implement, on the part of PXA,
    the previously established "assignment of rights"..

3-I do not know..But, I would ask myself this question.
    Why would QGC incurr a liability to spend all of that money upon exploration, with CTP, IF the CBM/CSM rights were excluded,and the only entitlements were to conventional OIL & GAS.????

4-The CBM/CSM rights were assigned by PXA to GSG,and this was announced by CTP at the appropriate moment.I can not see that there is a second transaction for any party to be 'made aware of"..

5-Do you really think that CTP would have entered into this arrangement with BGC/QGC without being fully understanding of contractual obligations incumbent upon both parties?

I don't think you are on the wrong tram and nor do I think your question is implausible..BUT, I do think that perhaps the abundant "uninformed comment" rampant on this thread, may have influenced the inability to distinguish between hard, cold facts and surmisings as to what may or may mot happen..

Rest assured that I have a larger stake than most, in this company, and am keen to see it prosper..I am not at all interested in idle speculation, especially when many of those speculating can not even be bothered to read the Company press releases..What I do find astounding is that some posters who invest in the market have absolutely no idea of what their investment monies are doing, but as my old Mum used to say..Yer pays yer money, yer takes yer chances..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $27.02K 519.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37632 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 72110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.