CTP 3.70% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

joint ventures, page-62

1. 2,793 Posts.

Tas

some time back I entered into some back-n-forth emails with John about employment ops with the company etc - anyway this was one of my opening lines in a very early email:

"Hi John,

I only recently started investing in.... resource stocks – from the start I happened on to the great story of CTP and what seems like your almost mythical stature as our last great explorer – at least that’s how all the market forums carry-on – but nonetheless your’s is a great story."

well Tas nothing has changed - CTP and JH in particular continue to unfurl a great story that could become the stuff of legend.

like so many other quality contributors here I also get right into the announcements to rat-out the details - i'm legally trained so putting together the legal structures and relationships is part of what I do - but in this place, before I finish an annoucement someone has already posted the break-down for the world to see, such is the enthusiasm - so often I get it straight myself, sit back, and only dive in when I see something that doesn't look or read quite right - (feel free to throw any tricky research at me from time to time - i enjoy it...)

at this point in time i feel quietly confident with CTP and JH's direction - my only concern is the threat of TO which concerns JH also - the tone of his concern coming from his statements on this issue is very clear - however we have a man who has made some remarkable achievements here, so even though the TO issue is still at large, i again feel JH will find us the needed white knight to protect his and our dream of seeing this whole story play-out as JH is best positioned to do

JH is well into middle age - he is a man of formiddable experience - quite extraordinarily formiddable - and this is his story, his foresight, his baby - probably the greatest project he has ever worked on in his life - his cool passion and quite confidence is palpable - i've rarely seen anything like it before

anyway my answer has turned into a little ramble now - suffice to say this is my most favourite stock - it may sound silly but i cherish my holdings for hopefully being able to say to others one day, "yeah, i was in almost from the start and never gave up believeing..."

yeah, i want to be a part of what becomes known across Australia and the seas as probably the last great single exploration of this big land by one man - and what a play it has started out to be...

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $11.47K 217.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 14941 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.