CTP 5.77% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

joint ventures, page-76

1. 531 Posts.
    Grumps,

i have always appreciated rob's posts.Its refreshing to get his ( and others) points of view on similiar ideas.Especialy the knowledge and acumen that Rob brings to our site. Those recent posts with capman rob and tas regards qgc bg and all those calculations was at the highest quality. Gave me so much vauable info to arrive at my own conclusions regards further share acquisitions.
    Mate, you'd be paying some bean counter/broker or market analyst $$$'s to get such qualitative info. Makes me see my thoughts on ctp from different perspectives. Unless someone is just downright negative down ramper, then none of us have any right to intentionally maul into another poster. Especially when people take heaps of time to do research and then post this info for the benefit of others. He doesnt have to but he does.
    I know i have the agreement here "in principle" of many other CTP posters.i dont have to post each one individually. Its all grist for the mill. Make the most out of what each of us says.

Fantastic to have an internet facility that is free enough at this point in time to post up ideas. Great to have a market that offers us the opportunity to profit considerably from the financial choices we make. Rob is one of many posters here who offers such valuable insight We all take contrarian points of view from time to time, such is the dualistic nature of the world we live in. We all can play devils advocate. When i feel I get rubbed the wrong way i ask myself, "has it really got anything to do with anyone else?" Mm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $16 315

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 281970 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 95840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.