BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

jojosydney - re bots, page-25

1. 9,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi Prohet,

I believe you are right with your post.

I have said before that the stockmarket has now totally changes from what we where used it to be say 3 years ago.

Every fund manager that can afford it trades these days with bots it would not suprise me that HH is very much involved with this.

We have had constant bot trading for the very begginning when the good news started with a constant 2 million or so shares on the sell side to scare buyers off.

The take the breaks off and let the SP rise only to sell in this rise.

And the same start all over again.

For us small investors we do not have this tool to fit our trading patterns and get that extra bit of shares at lower prices and be able to drip feed them in the market when we take the breaks off and let the SP run.

A lot of investors here on Hcopper have still no idea about the scimming these bots are doing and taking the profits from us before they even come to the surface.

But lucky enough SPrices still rise with bots as we have seen with Biota all the way from the 50 cts or so to now around the $2 mark.

But without those bots who keep a lit on the price whenever it rises, we would have at least the $3 in the pocket as most of us had expected.

Now the bots have managed to scimm the $1 from us evey time we want to run they will jump in and sell those shares again till they push them back and buy those same shares back at lower prices.

This happens over and over again and I bet you they will make some good profit day after day if you add it all up.

But we small fry are left behind.

So the only thing we can do is complaining and hoping for a change.

But the ASX loves it as we have more trades coming thru and that means more income for them.

What I look for now is some mega orders for Relenza that can catapult us to our $3 mark as we are now still cheap as chips.

It will happen and we will get there but we have to be patient and loss the very reason why we bought into Biota in the first place.

If anything the stars have even further aligned since most of us bought them and by the looks of it we have still plenty of upside coming our way.

Just the SP has to do some walking now.

Good luck to all

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.