ADY 9.09% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

Jo JoYou are a well meaning and informed poster that most people...

1. 9,286 Posts.
    Jo Jo

You are a well meaning and informed poster that most people respect. Therefore I can be straightforward with you and give an opinion or suggestion without expecting some diatribe in return.

ADY earning income from lithium is not that straightforward (which is probably why forecast production has been delayed from May 2008 to September 2008 and why they need to set up a demonstration plant, climate station, etc,).

As you know, the lithium is not an "ore-body" and the production potential is strongly influenced by climatic factors.

I am no expert or have any special knowledge. But a geologist friend advised me ADY lithium is not without its risks and there could potentially be many matters to iron out before they can begin full scale production.

All I am saying, whilst I hold, it may not be the "non-brainer" most see it too be.

The market does not sell-off a "non-brainer" and the recommendation of one stockbroking firm does not cause a stock to collapse.

ADY was ramped with the 400 year lithium announcement and dumped by many immediately afterwards.

I just write this because many people are being burned, who bought ADY at recent prices.

A subscriber to T$ emailed me saying they were "devastated" by their loss.

All I can say is conservative investors do not talk up or recommend a stock at relatively advanced prices unless their is great certainty.

Kind regards, Some food for thought,

V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2 164

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1349999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 453440 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.