CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Mmartin..I'd say QBL may hit half a cent tomorrow..research CMYs...

1. 1,118 Posts.
    Mmartin..I'd say QBL may hit half a cent tomorrow..research CMYs  foray into medical cannabis...then... read the prior 3 paragraphs ....MDL has not only missed all QBLs imminent targets, but appears delayed if not done for ,for the foreseeable long term future.. Who's fault???who knows!!
    Following review of Northern Resources Consultant’s 177 page submission to vary the conditions
    of the Environmental Authority held by Queensland Bauxite Limited (QBL) – i.e. those conditions
    enabling QBL to conduct its South Johnstone bauxite pilot operation at Camp Creek - the
    Department of Environment and Heritage Protection (DEHP) requested further clarification on a
    number of matters.
    The Department of Natural Resources and Mines (DNRM) have decided to withhold decision on
    grant of the MDL until the issues raised by EHP have been fully addressed.
    QBL’s technical, engineering and environmental consultants Northern Resource Consultants (NRC)
    and Sea Transport are currently modifying the reports and work program in accordance with the
    matters raised by EHP and DNRM. It is anticipated that these reports should be resubmitted to the
    Department in the coming weeks.

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.