SLV 0.00% 74.5¢ sylvania resources limited

I sold part of my holding at a loss because I simply needed the...

1. 313 Posts.
    I sold part of my holding at a loss because I simply needed the cash to meet bills but still have some hope rationalisation in the small PGM plays will put a takeover premium on SLV.

As for what SLV has to do I don't know. The dump operations are steady performers with little scope for unexpected growth. A positive report on mining Volspruit would help but how would we fund it? Same goes for Everest North.

The smelting/refining tie-up with Jubilee Platinum is interesting. I can see the potential of Conroast (owned by JLP) but they seem to be making a pig's-ear of taking it's potential to a commercial product.

Beyond that there just doesn't seem much catalyst for sp change. There certainly aren't a lot of shares traded on the ASX to stimulate excitement, we're captive to what happens on AIM.

I've voted in favour of the redomicile even though I don't buy the argument that North American investors will suddenly find us appealing. Our business is pretty transparent, if they liked what they saw they'd be in by now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.