CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Joke, page-128

1. 3,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    So like if you bought $10k today for 3c today and sold next week for $3.00 that means you will have like $1,000,000.00. Radical dude! that's a lot of joints. Almost as good as winning lotto except for the tax you have to pay! This is a joke and the joke thread for QBL should live as long as this nonsense continues.

Anyone can be wrong and time will tell, but I have been right since I first looked at this mob several years ago. My negative view is based mostly on the management - 'what they have done and what they have failed to do' for the guy who likes quoting religious stuff. Both my view and management haven't changed. It may run up further, stranger things have happened but it is more likely that most of the money has already been made on QBL's lastest trick and most of the the tens of millions traded recently (more turnover than the last few years) is in the pockets of people who held long before marajuana was announced. A few opportunists/traders have also made money (me included sorry) and good on you, but you know the risk.

The losses will come from anyone who is investing in this. It may be different this time - yeh sure - but more likely is that anyone investing in this will need to get used to a series of enthusiastic but misleading announcements, regulator questioning, dubious and temporary major shareholders and backers, related party transactions, company retractions, trading halts and most of all capital raisings and dilution in various forms.

As for QBL, in 2022 having jumped 300% from 0.003 c, I wouldn't be surprised if Hot Copper's Most Discussed will be Australian Unobtanium Limited, formerly Medical Hemp Australia, formerly Queensland Bauxite, formerly Australian Gold Investments, formerly...

No I'm not down ramping and no I'm not buying and not wanting to buy. What concerns me are the number of people who have recently asked me about the boom in mm and how to get in on the money to be made buying something at 1/2 cent and selling it 25c 50c (pick a #) a few days or weeks later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.