RNE 0.00% 0.3¢ renu energy limited

I would think your estimate is OK for Jol.1 reaching depth...

1. 359 Posts.
    I would think your estimate is OK for Jol.1 reaching depth 4earth. Then there is the bit of perforated lining to be positioned and they can spray some hot water about and whatever.

As for the Closed Loop test, I think that should be in progress. Maybe since last week.
    See recent report " Cooper Basin Update". Uh! Here is the excerpt from it re Loop Test. Report was dated Jul. 3rd.

Closed Loop Flow Test Update.
    The commissioning sequence of the closed loop test equipment has commenced with the flow line successfully flushed with water.
    This will be followed by pressure testing the entire assembly, commissioning of the re-injection pump and associated controls.
    Commencement of the closed loop testing program will immediately follow completion of these activities which are expected within the next week.
    The closed loop test with injection of chemical tracers will run for a period of six weeks.

Upon the completion of this remaining test and external validation of the results, the Company envisages announcing that it will have successfully completed Stage One of its business plan i.e. ‘Proof of Concept’.

geojac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.815M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $66 26.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 32798408 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6739285 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.