GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

jon nadler ... posts us$675 gold call ...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    I cannot believe the nonsense being spouted on a regular basis by Nadler, often under the protective guise of quoting someone else who he obviously agrees with.

Nadler thought we should be alerted to the following nonsense.

"Ned calls gold as now being in a 'bubble,' exhibiting a 'parabolic rise,' and sees potential for a 'pullback' to levels as low as perhaps 30 to 50 percent away from current ones (i.e. a downside risk of $675)."

At http://www.kitco.com/ind/nadler/oct222010.html

Gold has had a "parabolic rise." What a load of unadulterated crap posted by Nadler. We've been given a new meaning for "parabolic." Uranium from a few dollars to over US$140 in a couple of years was parabolic Nadler. Get it?

Maybe Nadler should have a look at his pay packet over the last 30 years. I bet that's substantially outperformed gold's token 50% rise since 1980 highs. Based on what Nadler has been posting on kitco.com I reckon we should trim Nadler's pay packet to no more than 50% above 1980 pay levels. Now try and live off that Nadler. It is a "parabolic rise" in your pay, after all. lol rofl

Would that make Nadler understand that the post about a "parabolic rise" in gold is absolute garbage?

By the way, Nadler's track record of calling gold down over the years has been hopelessly inaccurate as has been noted elsewhere on the internet in some detail.

Nadler holds the position of "Senior Analyst
    Kitco Bullion Dealers Montreal." How is Nadler's constant
    downrampings of gold, which is in a long term bull market,
    giving any credibility to Nadler's employers, Kitco Bullion Dealers Montreal? So what is the game?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.