PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Thanks snout but in answer to your point about whether I am able...

1. 235 Posts.
    Thanks snout but in answer to your point about whether I am able to move a stock the answer has to be not a chance. Charting is very much a side interest for me although it's interesting to keep tabs on stocks to see if any serious money is behind them and for entry/top up points, if there is then they tend to 'blackbox' the chart which makes it easy to read and consequently easy to predict. Both PLA especially and UNX to a lesser extent (exploration unknown) are having there hands held for greater things although on days like today over leveraged investors make chart reads pretty redundant. In the end I am a long term investor who concentrates on management and asset potential, charts didn't indicate to me that I was going to have a paper loss today of A$300k odd but that's the nature of the beast we are dealing with. Because the companies I invest in have decent management and assets though 'and' the fact that I have been doing this for twenty years the correction we are experiencing doesn't really bother me, I tend to do some odd jobs around the house and return with my buying hat on. Research is the key, far and above charting.

As for PLA and UNX, I believe they will be just fine and within five years we will have ten baggers on both, minimum. Volatility works both ways and although it may look to some as though the sky is falling in it tends to be the time that the dumb money transfers the wealth to the smart money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.