CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

I agree W27 and thanks Melanie for participating. I'm not sure...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I agree W27 and thanks Melanie for participating.

I'm not sure how many emails or calls you fielded after the first trial announcement but i could imagine that if you were inundated, that replying to each comprehensively could have been difficult and perhaps frustrating.

Notwithstanding the above, and in light of the fact i do not know anything of your ongoing or past relationship with Kathy, I will say respectfully, that your reply to Kathy was succinct to the point of being dismissive.

'Thank you for your email.

Whilst your opinion as a shareholder is valid - and heard - your judgement on the construction of the release is not correct'

Considering Kathy not only pays your wage but has clearly taken a reasonable amount of time to voice her opinion, right or otherwise, i personally believe that she deserved more.

This response is what I/we have come to expect from CBIO and is the reason why 'we' will be removing our Chairman. Your email has been constructed according to the book of Management by Steven Jones. The only thing it is missing is a threat of legal action if retraction is not immediate.

So again, i welcome your input and please do not let my opinions stop you from participating in this forum. I have no idea what type of pressures or instructions you have to deal with so please do not view this as a personal matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.