CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

I don't want to draw this out, but as Melanies CBIO email...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

I don't want to draw this out, but as Melanies CBIO email address comes back as not working I have no other outlet but I feel I have to comment that I am surprised that a Media Liason person so keen to defend her status class as a Professional does not actually understand simple privacy disclosure laws & posted details of my private name & email address on a public forum without my permission?

How could she even be sure that my HC name was actually the same person when posting the details as I only ever sent that one email to her & even though I was angry about that robotic dismissive response back to my concerted effort email,I could clearly see the 'company attitude' & did not respond back as I thought 'what was the point as she is abviously in endemic company mode' so no more correspondence was entered into except that one email.

Anyway, it scares me as her manner has made her 'appear' to be inexperienced though proudly displaying 'Media Liason' title on announcements but we don't actually know how much input she does have with them - this is not a go at her but a simple question that some I'm sure would also like to know as an understanding of her job title & tasks allocated as part of media announcement releases. Happy for a response back in defence of her job assignments.

We do rely on the right person to have the skills to understand, interpret & reconstruct information, especially in test trial results & know the format style for a 'positive spin' in regard to ASX rules (not meaning in any way that negative results should be left out but just put in a certain order within an announcement)

We've seen & felt what happens financially when this is not followed & truly hope the team who are responsible for writing up & proof reading the next announcement have learnt from the last experience & understand exactly what the shareholders expect from this next crucial lot of news expected shortly. That's why I'm onto re-iterating it now!

Sorry for the long post...it just happens!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.