CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Dave, I'm not naive as I have been trading the ASX online for 10...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

Dave,

I'm not naive as I have been trading the ASX online for 10 years now & like many posters have just about seen & heard & been through every story that any company & their boards in every single sector can dish out! Heaps of stories come to mind envisioned just by seeing the 3 letter code - even number plates in traffic remind me when I'm out - aghh!

I do get what you insinuate & have seen what we believe as being this purposely orchestrated scenario many times over in numerous companies (though they would never admit it!)
    We all know & realise how companies work in with the big boys to get their cheap shares BUT I have enquired on this topic myself in the case of CBIO & the Board was overseas when that announcement was ready to come out with Prof John Funder being one apparently insisting it was fine to release as it was but Ben Graham & Melanie have signed off on this release so did they actually read it & are they the parties responsible (this is the answer I'm trying to get from MF on my prior post as in how much of this task does she do?) Who actually made the decision to go 'as is' which caused it to decimate the company share price ?

Maybe you are right that they orchestrated it from that point knowing the outcome though in my opinion I tend to think they didn't purposely intend to that then BUT instead they took advantage of a shock 18c issue price when it was 25c which we all know was way too low & are still trying to get answers about how they could derive that price & of course all the big boys know before we did but still not convinced it was all contrived from the day the results were released.

Each to his own opinion but I do get it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.