CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

I think he knew he was losing the battle & it wouldn't look good...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I think he knew he was losing the battle & it wouldn't look good on his resume' so he's trying to save face now by stepping down saying it is timely as the trials have ended & the results will be given over to NN & other pharmas shortly.
    Then it states they are looking for a new CEO to replace him so I suppose that means they have kept the ball in their court with control of choosing a new one themselves?

Now want to know who will be the person to draft the ASX announcement when these results get finalised?
    I contacted the media liason person Melanie Farris last time about the way the results were written & she told me that as a shareholder I was allowed to state my opinion but there was nothing wrong with the way it was produced & totally defended it as it stood.
    Wonder if she still thinks that now after all the backlash from other shareholders?
    How much does she get paid for being this 'Media Liason' person & is she responsible for how the announcements are strung together because her name is always on them & if she is, then she is doing a terrible job of it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.