BSL 1.46% $21.53 bluescope steel limited

jooooliad!, page-18

1. 4,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "he had attempted many times to inform the govt of the potential consequences of the situation, but he got the impression that either they were not listening, didn't understand or didn't care."

The only thing this lame "government" cares about is staying in power at any and all cost to the Australian people. Nothing else matters to them.

If they bring in the Ripoff Tax, rest assured that BSL management is 1000% more intelligent than all the lying Labor-Green fools put together, and will take steps to escape the tax. I know very little about OST, but I'm sure they're 1000% smarter also. In fact I think my dogs toenail is more intelligent, and as dogs go he aint that bright. At least he's lovable though :)

BSL will probably increase operations offshore, minimise operations here, and pay no Ripoff Tax overseas. I imagine OST will probably do the same. China & India, no matter what they say, will not be doing anything about this carbon foolishness, they aren't that stupid by a long shot.

This is an appalling "government", I feel very sorry for the steel workers of Australia (my brother works at OST), but these are very big and powerful companies that will protect themselves by moving overseas if necessary, until the Coalition wins power and scraps the Ripoff Tax that will cripple Australia and all Australians.

The joke I am told is that Bob Brown releases more methane than a herd of cattle everytime he gratifies himself :)

Yes Matt747 lol and gillard emits more methane than the whole country every time she opens her mouth, but we'll just have to put up with them until the blind Labor voters cop it in their hip pockets and kick them out:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.53
Change
0.310(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $9.474B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.45 $21.74 $21.32 $26.68M 1.238M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5304 $21.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.55 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.