MEU 0.00% 4.7¢ marmota limited

As stated before many times the junior minerals exploration...

1. 2,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    As stated before many times the junior minerals exploration incentive scheme (JMEI) ceases to apply once a company reaches the JORC stage. A lot easier to find supportive investors to fund juniors capital requirements with tax deductibility / rebates applying. Obviously there will be a capital raise needed for the development stages at Aurora Tank and some positive news now will lift the share price to a level that will not disadvantage existing holders (including Dr Rose). Leaving the JORC and feasibility work until everything else lines up is an excellent approach. Junction Dam may also figure in the capital raising strategy either by selling it after some more positive drilling results. Personally at this stage I think for a junior like Marmota I would be focusing efforts on Aurora Tank and the Half Moon JV. They have an enormous amount of territory to explore yet. Monitizing Junction Dam seems logical to me as I don't think it will ever be a stand alone uranium mining venture. It will in some way require Boss's Honeymoon infrastructure and permits to be developed. Boss knows this and at some time will want to secure Marmota's territory and uranium resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $2.759K 58.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 152252 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 810706 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.