MEU 2.17% 4.7¢ marmota limited

i was just going through the same sort of thing this morning,...

1. 5,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    i was just going through the same sort of thing this morning, and thought maybe someone has replied adn done alot of searching for me, so thx it takes an effort to put together.
    the metallurgy I thought had announcements prior of being close, and maybe a 90% mention, then it went down to 40%... and lastest, months away,i did some research into the time it should have taken, 6-9 mnths some sooner.... we will be at near 1.5yrs?! with that supposed redoing of core sample as contrator stuffed up,

i would like to find where, i think it was under the what next, in updates maybe 2 year ago, of looking to obtaining a mining licence approval....said to be soon to.. back whenever... think i saw it twice then the trail when cold, but can't find where....any ideas..
    as this is when i topup, thinking we would be producing 2 years ago.!!!! this by the timelines indicated, xmas this year? .... well im old any may not make it.
    hopefully i can put together an email list of queries and please explain. todays letter is obviously pressure from shareholders, but the reponse is hype, and generalised.
    saw one quartier or AGM presentation... mention all our great assets... and the end of list all those things..had the one liner....'and yet'.... and then showed our share price, clearly suggest how low our MC was,
    the only thing the wider market will believe is if we start producing, and as your good work shows... promises go back far too long ago.
    i started flowing MEU maybe close to 8 plus years ago, but only got in 3 years ago, thinking the time is right.... um....then
    still waiting tobe proved right
    when was that licence promised? seem we don't even have total approval to proceed with current whatabe drilling programs, for program X... the dr is brave at least to staple it that, and many other catchy (corny) tags

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $12.68K 275.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1019788 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 543076 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.