OAU 0.00% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

Apologies John if I sounded harsh, just that if THX put in there...

1. 953 Posts.
    Apologies John if I sounded harsh, just that if THX put in there announcement 4 years ago that they had no interest in maximising shareprice but willing to hold my cash for the next 15 years before I could expect massive returns then I may have looked else where for investing after they had a run.
    When I invest in a company I invest under the presumption that the main aim is increasing market cap. Thats where it starts and where it stops.
    Now the way they achieve that is through firstly finding a resource and secondly marketing it well so that for the least amount of shareholders money spent, maximum profits are achieved.
    Now some maybe saying if I dont like it sell it and thats the difficult choice. One that wouldnt have been so difficult if when I decided at 90c mark to go all in, they had of put an announcement out saying they would take my cash but spend the next 15 years diluting the bejesus out of it to maintain a 60c share price. Add onto that split the company up and further dilute.
    For Brett to come out and say he would rather let the drill bit do the talking is only doing half of the 2 major things this company has to do on behalf of all shareholders. Now you cant tell me that 5 directors and how many secretaries are required for just the drilling side?
    For example if they were doing proper marketing they wouldnt still be promoting a sale of UMC from 2009 on their website. Instead they are sitting on there backsides NOT interested in our money. Now when their 20 mill runs out Brett will come begging you and I to give them more cash and will throw a bone to top up their coffers. I hope this isnt the case.
    What should be happening is that 20 mill should rapidly be spent on as many drilling rigs as they can get. Punch holes as fast as they can. Advertise how massively active and serious they are to reaching the end goal and then after a whopping amount of results and a share price of +5 Bucks do a cap raise of bugger all shares at 5 times the value of current share price.
    I realise things take time and all but for all the years I have been involved in THX they are moving far to slowly and missing that WOW factor to generate interest.
    I believe in the assets they have and believe in the story but they have an obligation to shareholders to perform which I currently feel this stock isnt at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $15.31K 2.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7654279 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 18242227 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.