OAU 10.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

All good and well Dabru and please dont take offence at me...

1. 953 Posts.
    All good and well Dabru and please dont take offence at me saying this as I value your posts but do you honestly think
    1)that by management having some focus on where share price is at is a bad thing?
    3) What is the issue Brett has with doing the PR? Is it something that could damage the company? I certainly cant see how and for a very small cost of hiring someone could return great rewards for us and them.
    3) Everyday that passes is an expense to shareholders so would it not make sense to drill as much as conceivable possible now whilst $20mill stretches further now than what it will in 2, 3, 4 years time?
    4)Would it not make sense to get extremely active, drilling holes and raising market cap and then at a high share price when 20 mill has run out do a cap raise then to raise another 20 mill?
    I realise there are title claims etc etc to get around and they take time before drilling but a classic case of penny pinching and not maximising efficiency was shown by the shallow depths they drilled at Degrussa. Why wouldnt you with all that cash drill deeper rather than have to mobilize another rig their in the future to revisit and check that more is not down there? I maybe barking up the wrong tree and have an incorrect understanding for which I am happy to be corrected but they are being a little too precautious because one way or another they have to spend that 20 mill on the targets they already have in mind so why not get after it and look. Why procrastinate drilling a few holes here and there rather than do a job do it properly and really find out? Would much rather the majority of that 20 mill go towards drilling and not admin costs.
    Once again forgive my ramblings and I love the ground work they have done it is commendable. THX is in another phase right now and my feelings are they need to ramp it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.178K 405K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 28981144 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 30336058 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.