OAU 10.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Gday Dabru,Unfortunately I am offshore at the moment overseas...

1. 953 Posts.
    Gday Dabru,

Unfortunately I am offshore at the moment overseas and wont be returning till early to mid next month so miss yet again the AGM. Would be great to have asked questions or at least hear what they have to say. I will probably ring Brett next time I am home. I dont like doing it as I believe - and this is nothing against Brett or anyone - but all you get is some roundabout lip service.
    I reiterate that I think on an asset aquiring side of things they have done a fantastic job but my personal feelings is that THX is now entering a new phase or has already entered. One I feel requires more interest in share price.
    My main concern and reasoning for this is that if they dont direct more effort on proving up everything then it wont be long before that 20 mill has gone and we are having to cap raise at a low share price. Its one thing having all these great patches of dirt but for me its time to really start hammering it otherwise it will always be a piece of dirt with question marks over it and speculative value. Increasing market cap will guarentee us more cash - which we will definately require - to reach fruition. I know I am repeating myself about this but for me I am generally concerned at how slow this is moving.
    Anyhow I have made my point and wont speak of it again... I promise hahahahaha.... I am a loyal holder that doesnt just look at everything from a bias perspective. Sometimes falling in love with a stock disguises real questions that we should be asking ourselves and management

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.178K 405K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 28981144 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 30336058 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.