AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

jorc coming, page-22

1. 5 Posts.
    The results of the last hole will either be out this week or next week. IMO by definition of the "jorc" code this will give mantle the ability to get an "indicated status" pretty quickly.
    An ‘Indicated Mineral Resource’ is that part of a Mineral Resource for which tonnage, densities, shape, physical characteristics, grade and mineral content can be estimated with a reasonable level of confidence.
    It is based on exploration, sampling and testing information gathered through appropriate techniques from locations such as outcrops, trenches, pits, workings and drill holes. The locations are too widely or inappropriately spaced to confirm geological and/or grade continuity but are spaced closely enough for continuity to be assumed.
    An "indicated" status gives mantle the right to approach "financial backers" in relation to the project.
    What better time than to announce a JVA with exergen!
    At 8c per in ground tonne of coal, with a conservative resource of 2 billion tones, and of which 50% will be ours, this equals 80 million dollars, does it not?? Mantles market cap atm is 23 million and bacchus marsh is just one project of many. To me its a no brainer. This is the last stock on the asx that I would want to be short on, espescially in the coming few weeks. IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.