BCN 4.35% 2.4¢ beacon minerals limited

jorc could be this week!, page-32

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    ""Any reason for not waiting until the JORC is released in a couple of weeks time?

Are you anticipating the opportunity to get back in closer to 2.3c again prior to the announcement?

Another speccie that I would like your thoughts on is BRD, what do you think.""

Hi Cav,
    I base my entries and exits on technicals.I follow the fundamentals for personnal interest only.My opionon or infact your opionon on what may tranpire prior and once the JORC is announced is just that, our opionons.I can't trust my opionon so I use charts and technical indicators to point me in the right direction. I'm only interested in capturing part of the move, which I have.This share could be 4cents next week, nobody honestly knows.

As for BRD, it is definately in a longterm downtrend. I personally would wait for a break above the decending trendline, before taking a position.You could buy it when the price is trading well underneath the trendline and sell it has it retraces back to the trendline? This stock has too may periods with no movement and eractic movement to apply the indicators I follow.At the end of the day Cav as you know anything is possible.Goodluck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $90.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $1.571K 65.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2202366 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 381518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.