BGL 3.24% $1.87 bellevue gold limited

jorc out, page-17

1. 5,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    Copper,
    Clearly the directors CAN NOT buy shares in the middle of a drilling campaign and in the lead up to the quarterly.
    how many shares mark owns i don't know but were he to buy now, the volumes being traded may have a negligible effect on his position. i do not have the facts to make light of this and I can't be bothered looking them up right now.

The report clearly states that they are looking at semi-soft coking coal mineable at open pit depths.
    I don't think its all that bad. only 100k of shares traded today.
    So plan is south gobi, then back to the neighbouring blocks at teeg for a look and then IMO some more drilling back at Teeg in the north-east and some more where the coal is closest to the surface before the winter closes in.
    yes, there isn't vast amounts of coal sticking out of the ground, but we already knew this from the earlier drill results had anybody bothered to look at them. I certainly did.
    its still a buy, its just too cheap. we have jorc of 75MT and bluesky potential in south gobi. its not a sure thing but its a pretty good bet IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.063(3.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.195B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.87 $1.90 $1.86 $4.339M 2.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 36485 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 53630 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.