PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

The below is all IMO. PEN continues to tick the boxes! Coming in...

1. 157 Posts.
    The below is all IMO.

PEN continues to tick the boxes! Coming in on par with predictions, not expectations. This raises some questions for me.

Why was JORC announced 2.5 months early when 50-80m lbs still to be mapped?? Strategy? Funds? Questionable?

No one knows PEN better than the people working for it - releasing a JORC on par with expectations was either going to result in a steady SP or drop in SP (as buyers have been expecting more from the numerous "expanded known mineralization" company announcement. As no surprises, no major gains!

Knowing they are on Par, why was JORC announced only 2 days after shareholders received their allotment form in the mail with Bpay details? Why not give people time to make payment / take up their issue? Based on the SP yesterday (and typical PEN movement post announcement) and next serious news not expected for 6 months, Im going out on a limb and say I believe this will be significantly undersubscribed to Jo Blowe shareholders by 10-15% or $500k-$750k - who gets to bite into this cherry?

I estimate cash in hand start of April (6.5m-4.5m) ~2 million... Could this be the real reason everything is being rushed through?

An additional $10m will see them though to Oct-Nov at current spend rate before potentially another CR announced...that is assuming no additional land purchases take place in this time.

Biggest news since slice bread and yet i cant help but think this tread is missing something!

Is Jorc a requirement of the permitting process?
    Could we see an earlier than expected licence?

strategy, tactics, process, timing.... all questions

Happy with the content of the announcement, just not happy with the process over the last few weeks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.262M 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 9414108 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2689361 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.