TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

It would not surprise Bargold to see it on the last day of...

1. 2,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    It would not surprise Bargold to see it on the last day of November (they often release on the last day of the month) but I certainly do hope we see the BFS this month.

Don't have a problem with the Options. With juniors I would rather see Options as the means of reward for key personnel and employees rather than higher salaries and bonuses. Anything that preseves capital. I don't think an 8c conversion price is unfair considering the market price over the last couple of years. I don't think any of their options have been "in the money" for many years and they have just lapsed.

It would be nice to see a share price of 10 cents or more shortly. At a price of 10 cents plus if the employees converted all their share options that would give a paper profit divided amongst all the employee option holders of $400,000. This would be a small reward for employees who have seen a project come to fruition.

It would represent about a 5% dilution to the current number of shares on issue but supply $1.6m (they do have to pay for them) in extra capital......no problems.......

What do you think of the extra territory they have aquired Bargold as someone with a good knowledge of the region and the old workings?

Your comment - "However I agree end of month is more likely so as to bed down the gift of director options at the cheapest possible price - options that look to be in the money from the start!!"

....... that sounds like a vote of confidence in the project if I may say so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.