POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

jorc resource estimate, page-4

1. 37 Posts.
    guss_au - I don't think so, it appears that the company would be unable to release the results from the 3 Stone Energy holes. The company would obviously have to share the data from the 3 Stone Energy holes with Agapito, as they would be using that data when determining the JORC resource based on the state lease lands, but I don't think that at any stage the data would be released to the public.

Does anyone know the locations of the 3 Stone Energy Holes? Other drill holes may be closer to the state blocks compared to the 3 Stone Energy holes, so without knowing the location of the Stone Energy holes I would say that it would be difficult to determine how relevant they would be in determining the JORC resource based only on the state blocks.

If the locations of the 3 Stone Energy holes are known, even if the results from those holes are not released, then it might be possible to determine what sort of bed thicknesses / grades they intersected if the JORC resource based on the fed lands is released with maps showing zones of thicknesses and grades for the different potash beds. For example, if one of the stone energy holes is located in a region that shows X thickness at X grade, then we would know that that is what was intersected by the drilling in that location.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.