EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

jorc resource upgrade due and coal demand, page-17

1. 3,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    I know what your saying Mutty but nothing has changed in that regard so not sure why your suddenly venting about it now. Mining was always years off because a whole damned railway needs to be built to get the stuff to port. From hwere I sit the game hasn't changed in any way from 6 or 12 months ago. They are staying the coarse and just a little closer to what we all expect is the destination.

You right that additional funds will be required. Was always the case and I too expect a capital raising in the coming year. I don't however see them seeking large amounts of money until closer to the time that they need to start paying for long lead time purchases and I expect that we be linked directly to the Hancock plan. Money required in the interum is to keep proving the resource.

The plan is surely to seek either a buyer for the entire resource or seek a sizeable offtake agreement which would then allow the company to seek funding from a number of sources. Not sure we should be worried about that yet as options should be plenty if we have a buyer. Massive increases in demand from Chinese and Indian companies for supply and once Hancock timelines are bedded down our resource is in play. Until then its a bit of a waiting game so they are spending all their time working on upgrading the resource.

All seems fine to me. Not sure what else they could be doing at this point. If we got the JORC 2 months ago we would still be discussing when we are likely to get the next. Personally not epxecting the stock to rocket any time soon but happy to be wrong about that. Its obviously quite possible that an offer comes in which seeks to take EER at a bargain price. Not sure how much Noble would want to let it go but a profit is a profit so $1 maybe ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.