ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

I have no doubt what so ever that we will meet the requirements...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    I have no doubt what so ever that we will meet the requirements of the Yanti term sheet. And what number we actually put in does not really matter. What ever we put in will soon be superseded by the drilling that is going on now (with 2 drills). Seymore is very high grade and pure lithium and at surface. There is about 5km more to explore right now. So if the first 500m delivered 1MT the other 4500m could deliver a lot more. And as long as the grades and purity are good and it is near the surface even 1MT per 500m is great. Would give us 10MT of high grade lithium. But given the high grades I think we may expect some much more massive pegmatite out there. But the area is not as flat as my homeland the Netherlands and that does complicate the exploration a lot. But with 2 drills now "Swiss-cheesing" the area we will find the "mother-load". And when we get the thing with Yanti going there will be a steady flow of income to keep funding the drilling. I am pretty sure a great resource is there, we just have not found it yet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59819 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 1241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.