ADV 0.00% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

JORC TALK, page-47

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Progress of ADV has been very slow but it also has been very steady. Consequently I am pretty sure this is not a dud. I disliked that fact that last year when lithium was very hot they continued with their graphite project which turned out to be more or less a dud. So ADV lost about a full year due to holding on to the graphite. But Seymore has come up with very nice grades but so far not enough to make it economically viable. However, the Chinese are so desperate that the very good quality of the Seymore lithium has drawn concrete interest. And we have only explored a very little bit of the whole Seymore pegmatite system. With Yanti now behind us and two drills going I think the SP development will be much more upward in the coming months then it has been in the past. Meeting the terms of the Yanti term sheet will be the (re)starting shot!

Furthermore, I like it very much that ADV have bought other lithium related exploration lands in the same area. However, I dislike the recent purchases in the direction of cobalt and gold, but OK they were very cheap. We should stay focused on lithium for now! There should be enough so that ADV may become an actual lithium producer. If we can do that by 2020 that would be really good!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.815M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $5.656K 45.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1706 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 200775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.