IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

jorc up, page-47

1. 96 Posts.
    Invets4it
    I dont think that raising basic facts revealed in basic research can cause anyone any issues - purely opening the opportunity for others to find out what I was referred to.

I am obviously very concerned, as any other investor should be, that there appears to be a lot of smoke and mirrors surrounding the Mt Kare transaction.

The more one digs, the dirtier it becomes! Try it, you may revel in some IT mud!!

If you hold both IDC and AEM, please explain how you became aware of this back draw minnow called AEM. I am only now getting a more complete picture of what occurred. Also, quite a bizarre mix of entertainment and mining.

I just wonder who else profited from a deal that was supposed to bring glory to IDC. Perhaps there are more people in the cupboard - I suggest everyone has a very close look at the timing of events earlier this year. Too many co-incidental events occurred that may be able to be tied together.

Why should I be "very careful" pointing out what is either publicly available information or details that can be determined same?

We are all concerned about the progress of our company and it is our job, if not the Non-Executive Directors (obviously too scared to ask the questions), to raise concerns, no matter how feeble, of the directors who are managing our assets.

My overall concerns have and always will run with the management if things are smelly or badly managed. I apply the same approach with all of my stocks and no I dont use the same name on each forum - you can try and guess yourself.

I am highly active with research with all of my interests- lets say post due-diligence, and yes sometimes i may draw the wrong conclusion, but this time I will bet (seriously) that I am quite likely to be correct. You cannot hide this sort of thing as well as some of these goons think you can.

My background allows me access to either the source or people who can clarify who did what and who paid who, including when it happened.

Let me finish by saying I am amongst many whose concerns have been raised with many people including HC folk and if there is something there, then we as investors will find out.
    I want misguided funds to be available for exploration not the whimsy of others!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.