EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

What happens if the upgrade is actually a downgrade or an...

1. 1,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    What happens if the upgrade is actually a downgrade or an immaterial upgrade with poor seams and poor quality coal?
    They're a long way from infrastructure and if it wasn't for Noble holding this would prob be 10c. What happens if noble want to bail out?
    Reality is that the difference between having 1 billion and 2 billion tonnes is not that much - What i mean by this is that if you are managing even 20 million ton per year you have 50 years worth with 1 billion ton resource.
    So if this coal was that good and profitable in its location this would already be $1.00+. I see no difference in SP for increasing the JORC from here.
    What they really need is some thicker seams in closer proximity to each other. I know its relatively close to surface already which is a positive so unless they get some concentrated thick seams an upgrade will only be a spin for the traders before coming back again as it did last time.
    Good luck Z keep rattling out the posititivity i hope you get paid off for your exuberance alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.