EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

JORC, page-8

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I too would have agreed with the selling at 17c to feed into the technical analysts. Myself following these tools amongst other things the breakout and a high was a good time to get out for a short term (if at nothign to do with the results) - but alas, i was waiting at 17.5 and with the new job couldn't monitor in time to bail at 17.

My hunch is the announcement will be decent, but nowhere as good as some imagine. The issue is people are now mentioning they're happy with mineable 600k, 700k oz etc, but I feel that whenever sentiment shifts towards this style of thinking, and given all the emphasis on quality of management and how it'll turn out to pan in the long run - that going off a mere hunch/rule of thumb the results usually result in a drop in the share price. No scientific methodology to it but just good old 'it seems to always happen' when a bunch of people are dead optimistic on results like this. Happy to be proven wrong and this one pops upwards, but hey - somehow these things always seem to 'happen again' like similar situations in the past haha. Not a very convincing statistically or scientifically backed argument, but oh well - what else to do whilst waiting.

If we see a sell down past 14 to 13.5 c then the worry will be leaky ship, as even traders shuoldn't be jumping out that far into the red. Time will tell tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.