DSE 0.35% $2.84 dropsuite limited

jorc

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    It has been several months since I have made a contribution to EXM's cause..... but have continued to read all postings in the meanwhile.
    I have been trading for some 45 years and what I am seeing with EXM is nothing new.... some stocks simply fail to ignite the market even when their news is relatively great when compared to news of other companies who submit a most moderate report.... which sends their share price rocketing. It happens. EXM deserves substantially better recognition of the net worth of the company, but that has not happened... such is life!

It is obvious to me and others that when drilling is complete and a JORC is released we will know just HOW MUCH gold the company has, as aresult of that particular drilling programme. Then further drilling will take place in order to add to the original JORC... and so on.
    What we do know is that EXM already has a known gold content.... and is now defining ADDITIONAL QUANTITIES to add to what is already known.
    I am aware the patience of many is being tested... mine as much as anyone else's, but I cannot help but feel so many of you out there are implying you are in for the long haul ... when in fact you are just waiting for an opportunity to sell out. I have been with this company for 5 years, prior to the renaming, and I my sentiments have gone from..."I wonder if I WILL EVER GET MY MONEY BACK" ... to " I wonder how much I will eventually profit".
    I just have to wait for the JORC in order for the market to quantify the asset.
    Bripoz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.