CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Hi Stodd!I have the JORC Code open right in front of me, and it...

1. 100 Posts.
    Hi Stodd!

I have the JORC Code open right in front of me, and it states that Coal is subject to the same reporting and Code as per Clause 37 - "Reporting of Coal Resources and Reserves". I may be misunderstanding it, so could you please point me in the right direction please! Thanks!!!

Moreover, it states here that the Coal is acceptable within the JORC Code even if it requires: "Modification, dilution and processing" so long as these are stipulated. This is Clause 39 of the JORC Code.

I certainly know what you mean in relation to the depths though. This is something I would LOVE clarified. I have had different answers from different people in the field. Some claim the 200-300m depth coal is fine if it's washed and processed. It's standard can be raised to high-grade, however with wastage. The way I see it though, even if half is lost through processing, that still makes a case for it as an economic prospect, given the quantities we're talking about. In all honesty, I am more worried about the UCG and CTL stuff as it confuses me how it is even an option given the poor CSG tests we had earlier in the year. Does it make a difference somehow that JH and CTP prefer UCG? There is still much I need to learn.

I would love a JORC to confirm the value of the coal in any case. We need to value the coal, and JORC is the only acceptable way to do so.

It does seem like you know something about this topic, so I am curious what is the basis of your information? I love to learn, and am doing so every day speaking with knowledgeable people such as yourself (and of course our old friends Psi, Ya, AI99 and co...).

I REALLY appreciate your time taken in answering my post Stodd! It makes the whole thing worth while.

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.