CTP 1.92% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Jumpstart..That was prophetic to say the least. I must firstly...

1. 100 Posts.
    Jumpstart..

That was prophetic to say the least. I must firstly and most pertinently thank you for your detailed explanation of coal and it's processes. It was most certainly helpful.

We differ in opinion slightly, as I can say to you that even 20 years for me to realise the potential of something with immense possible monetary gain is worthwhile. I won't reveal my age, but that's a good while before I am even at retirement age, so for all those who purely look at their own ages as a point of reference, consider there are many people who have varying times when they expect maturity from their assets. Most people in the past who's only source of capital gains was their home had to wait 20 years to realise dramatic growth in their equity. That is no different to the coal story of CTP. Now I will not be so bold as to question your logic nor your information which would obviously be well founded and you are clearly EXTREMELY knowledgeable (something we are so lucky to have on this post with so much garbage on here), however you've still said that it depends on the quality, and this is what I hope to discover with the JORC.

To go a little further, the coal itself is not so overly expensive nor time consuming that it stops CTP from doing anything else. We dug coal exploration wells whilst drilling Ooraminna, and also we would be doing so now during Surprise if the rains in the red centre were to subside. So this tells me that it has no profound affect on time frame.

As for money, the 2-odd million it's costing for these 4 wells is nothing if it proves up a larger resource (and ready for a JORC). So I stand to reason that they are well worth the money.

Moreover still, the fact that 3 Chinese companies have any interest at all in the story would likewise suggest that there is perceived value to some degree. Enough to warrant closer inspection. I am merely asking to formalise this value for the benefit of investors, possible JV partners and analysts. In any case it would clear it up once and for all. No more discussions. I think this would be good for the company.

I am in no way suggesting we abandon the pursuit of oil, but I do believe we need to explore ALL options if we wish to stay involved in this company for decades. I am aware many people are in this for a faster gain than that, and to those people I say you need to make a decision based on the oil shows/logging if anything. Perhaps it is conceivable to de-risk yourself somewhat when you get a chance, however given a failure, I am looking to the future and how to make the company attractive enough to continue to raise capital to fund future drilling for Oil, gas, helium etc.

I know I plan to. I like ALL the potential of CTP. We know more about our coal situation than any other resource so far. Lets look into it a little more. Even if it takes us another year or so, it cant be more risky than the oil we've so far been unable to flow now could it?

I really do appreciate your response jumpstart! We need more open discussion like this I believe.

Thank you to you too Stoddy! And to all!

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $21.21K 413.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914693 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 109110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.