CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

jorcing ctps coal: a move from hype to value, page-3

1. 29 Posts.
    Go the Bull,
    I will stick with you Bully boy.An excellent synopsis of the current situation and future of this monster tenement.
    I do not post much as I usually get sent to Long Bay by the over zealous and politically correct moderator.
    I have actually physically been to some of the boundaries of the exploration area and posters should realise that we are talking a lump of dirt the size of states and nations here.There is a sweet spot lurking underfoot
    Maybe we need a few Jed Clampetts out there driving around to assist the Bungle Bros drilling team
    There are no negatives about this tenament except it is so bloody big.I have always regarded this stock as a throw in the draw and forget until the vast array of JORCs are consolidated.
    To all thos gloomy holders who have palpitations when they loose a couple of hundred or whatever on the SP.Go away and play elswhere.All you are doing is making the thread load slower
    Sure there have been incidents that dull the enthusiasm however this play is marathon not a sprint.
    So all of you doomsday pilots read the bulls bloody long but logical spiel and then clock back on in a month or two. Get off HC and go and talk to your wife or girlfriend or both ,make love, sink a few, sit back and enjoy the view.
    Complain to the company not the readers.
    Once again thanks Bull.Good one.However I bet we will not escape a toungue lashing from the losing the lunch money mob.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.572K 158.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.