"Morrison and his cohorts used the achievements of states on...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    "Morrison and his cohorts used the achievements of states on renewables to appease those scrutinising progress towards Net Zero - whilst sitting on their hands and doing nothing,"

Yeah, that was very dirty on their part, politics.
    For me the worst thing was the jobkeeper scheme overseen by the then-Treasurer Frydenberg, during covid19.
    It was so wrong, they've wasted many billions of our money by allocating it to companies that didn't need it.

I know of a manufacturing company (300 employees in Aust. and many more overseas) producing certain goods that were in extreme demand during and after covid19. They had to hire scores of casuals and beg everyone to work overtime because they were that busy with production and still couldn't keep up. Their back orders at the start of the jobkeeper scheme were 6 months!
    The company's CEO kept saying during their monthly power point presentations that they had never had this good.

And guess what?
    All this time they all, from the CEO down to a casual factory floor worker, were getting $750 a fortnight in jobkeeper subsidy thanks to Josh and Scomo !
    I could not believe how this was possible, the jobkeeper scheme should have been more selective in its allocation. No wonder that we are now in around $1T debt. Thanks Josh & Scomo for nothing....
    Last edited by MisterKobayashi: 10/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.