ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Josh Soldo + Anteo + Ahlstrom, page-25

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Rubbish. All this pie in the sky long term bountiful pots of gold coming out of our ears business is laughable presently speaking. Just a lazy, immature overview to internally justify ones investment decisions even when things are still a 50/50 bet at absolute best. Not dissimilar to a Carlton fan claiming next years premiership on the back of a couple of high draft picks. Let's bring some credibility/impartial debate back to this forum! It's virtually non-existent at a time when it should be flourishing! Not from me just yet, I need miles of self development, but surely some of you lads/ladies with the time to continually post on here almost on a daily basis can do a 100% better job? It's like a portion of you down a couple acid tabs before releasing your musings into this forum for all to see. I completely resonate with Angrytans random posts about anything and everything. He's clearly taking the Mickey out of a few people with posts containing similar constructive information.

Anteo needs big increases in revenue within the next two years to stay afloat as a company before people talk about where they will be in 5-10 years time down the track, will all be of little consequence if they can not earn the cash to stay afloat within the next 2 IMO.

The presentation about the batteries was palpably amateur/unprofessional. Lithium batteries have been around longer than M&G and yet they only just had the idea roughly 18 months ago or less. To proceed with releasing an outlandish bar graph eluding to a 5 to 7 times better output off one charge with no validation was odd. Why not wait until you have concrete data for all to see? If nothing comes from these Herculean claims this will severely dent Anteo's credibility, much more so than Geoff's perilously close comments years back.

The acquisition is interesting. A necessary step forward certainly! However, I think Anteo anticipated a much higher current SP ( the premature battery announcement e.t.c was purely to invigorate an internally frustrating, floundering SP IMO ) to base a CR off. Now they will have one at 8.5c - 9c. I could be wrong and they may utilise expired options but I don't think so. IMO by Xmas the sp will be sitting around 8c perhaps a fraction lower. The company they have acquired looks to be a nice synergistic move yet there will still be a lot of ground work involved to turn it into something glistening. Some of their products are out of date with the competition and after reading into diasource in more detail of late I am not fooled by their apparent compounding revenues. There is a reason they are leaving cheaply IMO.

BBI is a fizzer. Sigma,IMRA,Luminex, hell even throw in Veritas are all positive steps forward for sure but in the way of foreseeable revenues within the next 2 years will equate to mediocre amounts of cold hard cash IMO. Cook is the most interesting of all IMO yet is still miles away from creating significant income. POC will not be announced till next year. Seems clear cut to me. Will not see progressive increases in revenue till at least mid/late 2017 from this deal IMO. Which is fine. Dandy in fact . My question is ( Some of the biggest companies in the world are now strongly looking into the future possibilities concerning nanotechnology, notably google. I don't accept these big companies such as the fore mentioned, Apple, Tesla E.T.C to make collaborative deals with a relatively unknown minnow to Improve their current world beating products. There is no rush. If there was BBI for example would have made a commercial deal possible regardless of in house disruption fearing the tech they had been exposed to could fall into the hands of a rival and pose an immediate threat to their 'gold standard'. Best case scenario BBI have become the new Nokia in a different space. Unlikely though.) can we hang on that long? It sure is going to be a real dogfight! I hope we defy the historical odds and come out of it grinning
    Exciting couple of years ahead one way or another. Good luck to all!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.816K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1153507 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.