ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Been in for ~5 years now and never been more confident in this...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Been in for ~5 years now and never been more confident in this investment.  I know it's not popular to hear the rah rah and no one wants to wait to see the revenue once the initial deals are cut.  Funny that.  Does anyone think we will suddenly see mass revenues when/if POC1 is announced?  Maybe, but I think not.

So, I won't beleaguer my point here, but revenue doesn't suddenly appear on the ledger the day after we sign a deal.  It takes time.  Building a minnow into a shark takes time.  If your looking to day trade and make money off of ADO, you're likely better off heading somewhere else (unless your timing is impeccable).

As far as impartial debate, every deal I mentioned has been done.  Every deal I mentioned will result in revenue.  That's a fact.  Go through my history of posts (if you can be bothered to do ANY research) and you will see I'm pretty fair with my assessments.  Do they support ADO?  Of course!  I've done the research and believe in the product and importantly the management team and their ability to deliver on the strategy they have developed.  It's pretty simple.

Just quietly if anyone is interested Luminex (another one of our partners) have had their Aries system and two associated assays FDA approved today...
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...20775358&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Yeah, we're going no where, 50-50, blah blah.  Easy to see why TV and others take a break.  If you're truly sick of hearing the positive news on ADO, maybe you should take a break yourself?  Don't see it stopping in the near future.

GLTA, IMHO, DYOR, DBFI....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.965K 195.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1417631 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 95237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.