CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Stop blaming everything and everyone, other that the management....

1. 58 Posts.
    Stop blaming everything and everyone, other that the management. They are the ones who maxed out the Centro credit card with their purchases, they are the ones who tried to hide the statement from us. (reminds me of my wife, maybe she is running Centro?) They are the ones who like a drug addict will tell you they are in control of their "habit" of buying shopping centres.

Their accounting department needs reaming for letting the balance sheet slip to this, poor, poor management is to blame, I dont think the journalists make decisions for Centro.

If I had of listened to them instead of some experts here, my balance sheet would have 3 times more in it than it currently has!

They would definiately be unemployed if they had been reporting that Cetro was fine and the SP should reach $1 soon, only to see it at .16c now.

Friday is reckoning day. Ill go out on a limb here and suggest that some already have a copy of the report in their hot little hands, hence the huge sell down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.